Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend recap

Ok... so Friday we (Lola and I) went to The Scrappin Table for their Friday night crop... and we had so much fun! Anne and Jennifer were there as well as Tiffany and Heather and we also meet some new girls...sorry no pictures... we forgot to take any....
Saturday...friends son's 1st b-day party... that was so fun.. he is so cute!! Expecially with Red Frosting all over his face...(forgot to ask mommy if I could post a picture, but I will)
Ok Sunday... cropped at Lola's house... working on a little birthday gift.. will share after I give it to her...just in case she is watching our blog posts...

Ok... so Monday... I did a 5 minute layout before I can to work... here is it....
OK.. so I challenge all of you to a 5 minute layout... I feel a RAK... so if you take 5 minutes to do a quick layout submit it to:
andujest@yahoo.com
and there might just be a little suprise headed your way.


I also got this book this weekend.... if you don't have it... it is a must have!!!
















MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!! What a great concept. When you are feeling out of ideas...search for some either in books or on the net...but make then your own...change them to suit you
Have fun with your layouts!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

It was fun cropping on Friday with you both--can't wait until this Friday!! Cheryl, Let's figure out exactly what time we are meeting. 909-648-9528 is my cell.

I can do a 5 minute page but I am have so many DT and class commitments right now I am using all of my creative energy to crank that stuff out. Maybe should do a mini challenge on Sat! See you soon. Wish Lola could be there too.

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Cheryl, This lo is so cute and looked super easy! I'm going to send you one a little later today. Btw...I really like the book. I think I 'need' this one in my collection too! Thanks for sharing.