Thursday, October 16, 2008

OMG!!!! All for under $35.00

I went to Michaels today on a whim...and look what I got...all for under $35.00...
I found the Martha Halloween Stamps on clearance... the price said $6.99 and rung up at $4.99
That is a bargin right there.... I also got the Martha Halloween punch for $9.99 and then an extra 20% off with my coupon...Then I got the Mini Chipboard book for 40% off... since all their scrapbooks are on sale this week....The stickers and journal stamp I also got for 20% off with my coupon.... I am a happy girl right now.... and the owl stickers are to die for!!! I am sure a lot of cute layouts will come from these goodies!

2 comments:

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

WOW!!! I went to Michaels yesterday too and was like a kid in a candy store running this way and that looking at all of the yummy stuff!!! Don'tcha just love scrappy sales!?!

Madame Heather said...

I am a crafter at heart myself. I think you will just love my body and home decor. Check out my blog Spunky Sensations Design Co.