Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Guess where what when who....

OK.... can you guess where I was this weekend???
The pinkpinapple for Michelle Hill's (of polka dot whimsey) 1 year anniversay crop....

I was so happy to be there and finally meet Michelle Hill... Love her kits!!! She is such a fun and energetic person...
This will be a 2 post project... I have so many pics from this event... but I am only going to post a few...

So this fun event started off for me at 5am to get ready and then pick up 2 of the gals to carpool.
Chef Anne from TST
and Jennifer Priest...Both of these gals are great to hang out with and crop with.
Here is Anne working on a layout....








Here is a layout I was working on...

The yummy goodies that were brought in....

Michelle herself working on a littel doodle or two...

1 comment:

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Looks like y'all had soooo much fun!!! Love Michelle @ PDW! Her kits are to die for!