Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok one more Reminder

Ok... one more reminder for the RAK's going on here is this bloggity blog blog...
The 5 minute challenge... will be up on Friday October 17th... so submit your entries to andujest@yahoo.com...
The clean up your space and make a layout from thing you find RAK ends on October 31st... so you still have time for that one...

Ok... so I won a RAK myself from Sweetpeas and Snapshots Love this blog and miss her store so much!!! If any of you have been there you know what I am talking about... she had such a wonderful store and such an eye for vintage goodies..

So if you have been to her store before and saw this hanging there..... well its MINE now!!!!
Thanks MARY!!! Such a great memory that I loved this piece so much!
As soon as I find it a home in my house I will post a picture.
TTFN: Cheryl






No comments: