Sunday, August 10, 2008

WOW

Wow it is hot today!!! Trying to clean up and organize my "scrapbookroom" I recently cleaned out our downstairs bedroom...that was out guest room....sorry guests... and made it my scrapbook room... I have put up along on wall a shelving unit, a drafting table (thanks to my dad) and an amoire to hold the computer and my pictures that still need to be scrapped...


Along the other wall I have a desk that is now my printing and cutting station... then on the other wall is a catch all desk for right now... but when done... it will be for scrappy friends that want to come and use the room...they will have their own place to sit.


So since I am organizing and I have lots of little flowers and such.... I have been on the look out for CHEAP ideas to store them. I am currently painting a white mantle shelf black to go in here... and on it I will be putting the jars that I have found at either Big Lots or Walmart.



In fact I will post a picture of the bell jars I found at Walmart. They are 1 pint each and I got a pack of 4 for $4.97.. what a deal....


I also got a couple of smaller jars at Big Lots for a $1.00 each... for smaller embellishments and flowers. I could only find 2 of these jars..so I need to check a couple of other Big Lots this week...wish me luck.

Well on the non-scrappy side... we have had family in town all last week and we did Disneyland for 2 days in a row... wow do my legs hurt...
We also spent time in San Diego hanging out and taking care of a few things.. And I found out that my boyfriends neice likes to scrapbook... so we found the local scrapbook store in San Diego and got a few things... she doesn't have a lot of stuff... so while organizing I am setting a few things a side to send her....I hope she enjoys them...
Well that is all for now... don't forget to stop by The Scrapping Table to place your vote for the new Design Team challange

No comments: