Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday what a day

Well today was Monday and I was back to work after being gone all week...

I love taking the time off...but don't like catching up...


I did find out some good new though... my good friend Lola Marie is now a GD (Guest Designer) for The Scrappin Table in Placentia CA... Congrats Lola Marie... I am so proud of you.


Lola Marie is a great designer... she thinks out of the box on everything she does and she makes it look so simple. I will get some samples and add it to the gallery once I get that up and going.


On another note, I was told I should add pictures of my own work... so until I get our gallery made.... here is a teaser...


This is my beautiful daugher who is now 16.
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

matts_mom_shari said...

hi cheryl!
congratulations on starting your blog and new venture with lola marie! {enjoyed meeting her at tst} :) thanks for your nice comments on my blog...and i have your RAK all ready to be mailed along with 3 other "swap" packages that have a deadline, so i'll be off to the p/o SOON!!! :) thanks for your patience!!! :)
shari :)

Anonymous said...

"Hello Every one!"
Just wanted to say, I never had a person so nice and helpful with all our needs as Lola, She is a incredible women, With very good patience. WE are very thankful to have her in this world.

(KEEP-UP-THE-GOOD-WORK)
Sincerely, Angel Nguyen