Monday, January 16, 2012

Something new I have been trying

So if you read my blog you know that I made a version of the clip it up for a friend...and now I have two more that I am painting and working on.

I have also been making these little dessert trays:


I am really enjoying the hunt of finding little plates and candle sticks or candy dishes to make these... I have 3 more made besides these.  I will post those after I get pictures... these three are a perfect size for yummie chocolates or a couple of cupcakes or brownies...(which is what I had in the platter with the dome until yesterday).  Two of the others that I made are smaller and are perfect for See's candies...and one is bigger, big enough for a cake...that one I painted the steam pink... can't wait to show you all.  I am hoping to start selling these... my first attempt will be at the Red Rooster Barn Scrapbook Retreat at the end of the month.
Scrapbook Clearance Outlet is hosting a store at these retreat...you can check out the information on Dora's blog

Thanks for stopping by....
Please leave comments
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I am loving this. I did something similar in a new blog I made for something completely Different- a clippy holder for my daughter. Very Creative idea!