Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Word of the year

I have seen lots of bloggers out there who do a word of the year....

And this year I am going to play along!
My word for 2012 is

ORGANIZE

And boy do I need it! 
So not only is this a word, but a resolution as well.
First thing first....
I am working on my little scrapbook corner....
It has been such a unorganized mess for too long now!
My goal with this is to organize things to where I can find them
and get the work done I need to do... I have so much to catch up on.
After that I am going to tackle one home improvement item
each month starting in February. Wish me luck... I am handy, but never have
done home improvements before!  (I might just need to find me a handy man at times)
What are you goals, resolutions, word of the year???
Let me know... there might just be a RAK involved!

No comments: