Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thoughts for Wednesday

-have a broken tooth
-I want to see Prince of Persia and others
- want to rent Dr. John
-Wish there was something good on TV to watch
-Im at work
-need to make time to scrap
-I need to get a watermelon...sounds yummy right now
-I bought a new pair of pants last night
-is it bad I'm looking forward to spending the summer with my family?
-18 yr old girls are as hard as everyone says
-I don't care if flip flops aren't good for my feet, I love them, k?
- tried the snack size mcFlurry and it was yummy
-miss watching true blood
-what's the hot toe nail colours for summer, why don't I know?
-Do we have enough little pet shops around the house?
-are Katy Perry and Zoe Deschanel the same person?
-I really like reading "beach novels"
-I need to get out and walk more... Camille where are you?
-I miss MY FRIENDS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there - this is Michelle Lanning and you asked where I got the card that was on my layout. It is from Pretty Little studio on etsy. I believe it is the A is for Apple flashcard set. Hope that helps!