Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ONE YEAR

Rex and I are happily married for 1 whole year now....Can you believe it?

We had a laid back Fourth of July... since we had a few sick people that weekend.... but even through being sick we did fireworks... and had a good time... Zoe was so excited to do fireworks!!! And I was smart to do a pot roast in the crock pot... no cooking!!! YEAH!


anyways heres an update....

Sara is in California now and is getting signed up for SCC... she wanted to move back to be with her friends and I miss her very much!

Ryan is going to summer school and taking BIO Chem classes...

Tyler is playing all-stars (baseball) and is in the first seat for the state playoffs....

And Zoe is enjoying preschool!



My friends Lola and Hy were just passing through Utah on their way home and we got dinner with them and really enjoyed seeing them... I really miss all my friends in California...

No comments: