Monday, January 12, 2009

PINK Pineapple and and Michelle Hill

Who made this mess???? Me at the Pink Pineapple at the Michelle Hill Polka Dot Whimsy Crop.... My Pile = MESS!!! I did 4 mini books at this crop...and 2 were mine..HAHAHA
My other pile of goodies.... I make 2 Christmas books...one in traditional colors and the other in Pinks, blues, and greens...Have a few finishing touches on these books then I will share them.
The other 2 I made... was one for Denise who was at the crop...her 40th is coming up and I made a cute little book for her for that... and the last one was for Lola....

This girl is awesome: Here is Michelle Hill....Our host... we got some great valentines goodies from her!!

Miss Lola...working away on her "mammoth book"...no really....pictures are from her Mammoth trip last year....I am sure she will share when she gets it done...

I will be back....
TTFN
Cheryl





1 comment:

Tiff said...

Look at all that fun stuff......