Friday, December 12, 2008

VP Boat Parade Sunday 12-14-08 - Lola Marie



Shown: Make & Take Tag Designs ( from other events )

If the weather holds out ( ??? ) ...I will have a Make N Take Booth ...at the VILLA PARK BOAT PARADE this Sunday, DEC 14th.

The Parade Starts at 5PM in front of Villa Park High School. The Parade runs through town ...and stops at the Villa Park Town Square. ( Where I will have my Booth ).
You can e-mail me at hylofink@juno.com ...and I will e-mail you a map of the parade route.
...or just go to http://www.villapark.gov/ ...for more info on this event !

...( If I get my spot from last year ? ...I should be next to Santa ).
So if you haven't gotten you photos with Santa yet (?) ...this is an opportunity for that !

At My ( Creative Memories ) Booth ...you will get to make a 2008 VP Boat Parade Commemorative Ornament - Gift Tag.

NOTE: My samples shown above... are from other events.
I have not made up the sample for this year yet.
( That is slated for tomorrows To-Do-List ).

But the theme for this years event is
..."Yachts ...and Yachts ...of Lights !"

Xo Lola Marie

No comments: