Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread HB-Day Wall Hanging - Lola Marie













Okay so you haven't heard from me in a while. I have been busy with a home remodeling project. That has been taking up all of my spare time. With the damp weather it is taking 4 hours for just one coat of paint to dry !!!! ...And because of this ...the whole thing is taking 4 x's as much time as I had planned for it !

But I did take the time to make this Birthday Wall Hanging - Card.
We took photos of making a Gingerbread House for Kiley's Teacher.
And I made this BD Card from the Photos ...that doubles as a Wall Hanging.
It was super simple to make ...but it looks great ...and the Teacher just LOVED IT !

I took an oversized Card and folded it in half ...to create the accordion shape.
Punched a Hole in the top and strung a ribbon through it.
...Which tied the card closed ...and became the string to hang it from.

What a FUN Card Project it was !

XO Lola Marie

No comments: