Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Layout and more

I did this layout (scraplifted it) for Scrapbook Clearance Outlet with My Minds Eye products Kraft Funday “Bright Days” I thought the layout was just to darn cute and I thought Zoe's picture was just perfect for it.

Zoe like this layout so much she wants me to make the same layout for her book..so I am..same line but in a different color... I will post it when I get it done.

I also made another "clip it up"... this one was also for the store... Dora and I were asked to host a store at local retreat (Red Rooster Barn) and we used it to house stickers on there... and now it is at the store for sale ($30.00)... It actually holds more then a clip it up and is half the price of just the lower portion of the actual clip it up... mine you get a top and bottom for $20-30 depending on the size.  Check it out:
Here are some pictures of the retreat... not the best pictures.. but hey at least I remembered to take a couple.
 I made this sign (found at thrift store for $1.50)...I pained just the middle portion with chalk board pain...it was already this blue color.
 I don't know if you can see in these pictures, but I used vintage suit cases to hold items.. as well as enamel ware and cake platters. (which all sold)
 These pictures where while we were setting up... we had a lot of fun!
I also made this for the store... and might do a class as well on it..we will see if enough people sign up.
 How cute would this wreath be with a flower and a picture of to the side (of the middle portion).
I know this is a long post... but it has been awhile...
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment...
Cheryl

1 comment:

Alainna Beus said...

I haven't seen pics of the retreat till now -- SO CUTE! You are so talented.