Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Other then scrapping

Ok... so other then scrapping, I have been checking out some cute blogs...blogs that are not scrappy at all!  They are women who put together the cutest outfits and post them on their blogs.  Since I am in such need of a style revamp... I am just sucking all these lovely blogs up...
I am not as brave as them to take my picture and post my outfits yet... but lets just say it has inspired me to go through my closet and look at it differently!  In fact this past year I have even found a new love in thrifting... I even got the cutest sweaters and skirt last night....and I am trying to put together outfits for under $40.00 per outfit... usually its less then that though...and yes there is even a blog where she posts her thrifty finds and a picture of her wearing them... go here to Wrinkle Dollar and check he out.  Wish I could go shop with her!
Another blog I have been visiting daily is:
Kendieverday.blogspot.com - her blog started this whole thing...
And here is a list where you can check out loads for blogs...
Have Fun with it!!!  I know I am....
Are you willing to take the 30/30 Challenge???

No comments: