Thursday, February 17, 2011

I can't belive my eyes - a few days late

Out of all the blogs out there... I got one of these... What???  Me???  Thank you A Creative Operation!

To accept, you have to tell 8 things about yourself, and pass it on to 8 other bloggers.  First the bloggers...Check out these ladies, I love their works of art, all with a unique flair all their own!!

1.  Just Us
2. Tutu's & Glue Dots
3. Scrapping Daze
4. Homespun with Heart
5. Teresa Collins
6. The art of Scrapbooking by Melissa Samuels
7. Forever and a year
8. Meaningful Menagerie

Now I have to say 8 things about me.... 
1. I can't go a day with out COFFEE!!!
2. I love my family dearly....
3. I love surfing blogs!
4. I love photography... but don't seem to be doing much of it lately.
5. I love antiques and vintage items..
6. Doing tea time is awesome!!
7. I'm a sucker for romantic movies
8. I just adore the colors, Pink, Black, Brown, Tiffany's blue and cream

Don't forget to check out these blogs...
XOXO Cheryl

3 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Cheryl!! Thank you so much for this blog award! So sweet of you! :)

Frances said...

Cheryl!!! Thank you so much...you have soooo made my day! xoxo

Unknown said...

THanks you SO MUCH!! You made my day girl!!! HUgs!!!