Saturday, April 10, 2010

New beginnings....

Ok... so here I go... I applied to be a temp at the University of Utah until I find a permenant position here in my new state of Utah... this is a huge campus... and a little confussing to find your way around... especially with the construction going on as well....But I am sure I will be able to find my way around in no time... Also I have been working on a mini book for Tyler... about the BCS Championship game... ROLL TIDE!! I got it all done... and he really seems to enjoy it..I will take pictures and post... I have really been neglecting the whole scrapbook and picture thing... and I need to get back on track!

Well I think thats it for now... I have to go to deliver a car with the hubby today after Tylers baseball game... yes I will take pictures...
TTFN
Cheryl Rodda

No comments: