Monday, September 28, 2009

Party with the mouse

Zoe and her friends partying with the mouse... Chuck E Cheese....These are off my phone... need to download the other pictures...Zoe had a GREAT time.... and she really enjoyed playing with her friends at Chuck E Cheese.... below is all of them at the end of the party on the truck ride... not sure how we got all 5 of them in there... it only holds 2...LOL
from left to right:
Zoe, Berilynn, Becca, Kyle and Paris...




Christina and I had a Skee Ball Tournament... my high score was 330...sure wish I got a picture of that one... and Christina improved her score with each new game... she is so AWESOME!! I think her high score was 290 or something close to that... she made the 50 hole more then I did.... that is for sure.... and the 100 a couple of times... I was sure jealous!!
Sara also had fun at Chuck E Cheese... her boyfriend Nate came too.... they are such BIG KIDS...
they had this really cool machine that took your picture and then made a drawing out of it...for one token... we all had fun with that one...wish my scanner was working.
Well off to clean my house today... so I can scrap tomorrow... I am working on baby books for twins...a boy and a girl... for Nanci....need to finish by November...will post pics soon of this project...
TTFN
Cheryl Rodda







No comments: