Monday, August 17, 2009

A few layouts

OK...its been a long time since I posted and posted any layouts... this are just some simple layouts I did... since I have moved to Utah... I have scrapbook stuff in storage... in boxes... and on the bedroom floor... so its back to basics for a while... but at least I am getting something done.

Zoe at the beach... this was taken at her Godmothers baptismal...
Sara and her new brothers Ryan and Tyler in San Diego at the Dave and Busters

Tyler and Maggie in Florence Alabama... believe it or not.. the splash pad is FREE and so much fun!!

This is Tyler and a football picture from last year....

Rex and I hit Calico Ghost Town on day on the way back from CA... and he tried on all these cowboy hats that were too small... then he found on that was just way to big...
Ok thats it for now.. sorry about the bad pics...both my cameras broke...and I am using my iphone...
TTFN
Cheryl Rodda




No comments: