Saturday, May 23, 2009

SLC, Utah


Here I am in beautiful SLC, Utah wishing it was the last time I had to travel between California and Utah... but no...my journey is not over yet. I have a custody court hearing on June 16th that will determine whether my little Zoe can move out of the state or not...
This is got to be one of the hardest ordeals I've ever had to deal with...
I sure could see her loving to run through this fountain at the Gateway though....
There is a fountian similar to this at the district... wasn't aware of if at the time... needless to say she was DRENCHED...and I had to buy her all new clothes to wear...WOW...
There is also a Discovery Gateway hands on Childrens Museum at the Gateway.... and I am sure she is going to love spending time there as well... and I will be enjoying the air conditioning...HAHA
Well until I get back to CA and to scrapping
TTFN
Cheryl

No comments: