Monday, September 15, 2008

a little something something







Ok... hello out there...thought I would post what I won from Michelle Lanning's RAK contest... the one I did the ice cream flavor... scroll down to see....


Here is a sneek peek at a layout I am doing for the vintage baby boy book I have been commissioned to do...

Love the fact I got to get "rough" with the paper! Waded it up several times, tore it, inked it...I think the only think I didn't do is set it on fire...LOL



And here is the other side... thanks to Stephanie Ackerman for teaching me how to make the paper flower... I just love them!!! And so fun to distress as well!!!

I have some exciting new from The Scrappin Table AKA TST... sorry still trying to figure out this blog thing... I don't know how to make a link in a name yet... but I will be back in a few to post the news.....its so exciting...and I can't wait until DECEMBER!!!

No comments: